Wednesday 8 July 2015

Box swap with Bex!

A while ago I was involved in a box swap with a youtuber called Bex! I received the package a long time ago.. although I have been extremely busy and I was unable to take time out to write this post. Im sorry for the long amount of time its taken me to get this blog post up! 


We both agreed on a maximum amount of money we could both spend, we also decided that we would get to know each others likes and dislikes by going through each others sites. After literally stalking Bex's  sites for a few days I thought I was ready to start buying products I thought she'd like. 

When I received my package I was still finishing my exams and was on a revision day..so I was very excited when I answered the door and saw I had received my swap already. 
The first thing I noticed was the beautiful pink tissue paper it was wrapped in! It was adorable. Opening the package I realised that the gifts were wrapped in the same tissue paper. It was all very fancy and cute. 


Baking products: 


As you all know I love baking..Im always looking for new things to add to my collection. So when I opened these I was ecstatic. 

-Cupcake cases
This are different to the normal plain cases I usually buy. I love the colours and the quirky patterns.

- Tea cupcake silicon cases
Ive used silicon cases before and found they are so effective and don't waste paper cases. Ive seen this sort of cases on Pinterest before and I could never find any! I was very very happy to say the least. The box contains two silicon tea cups and two plastic dishes to set the tea cup on. I love them already and I can't wait to try them out. 

- Cupcake boxes
I always find single cupcake cases very handy to have around incase I may need them. Guess what, ive already used 3!

- Silicone chocolate mould
Ive never used silicone moulds before, although I'm sure they are handy when making decoration for baked goods. They aren't too big either so I will definitely get some use out of this.



- Egg timer
You basically put it in the saucepan with your egg and it will change colour and you just follow the instructions to how you like you egg. I don't tend to cook savoury foods because I'm pretty useless at cooking..however I will get some use out of this in the future.

Beauty products:

-Exfoliating gloves
Ive already used the gloves with my soap and glory 'smoothie star breakfast scrub' and I honestly can't get enough of them.

- Nivea lip balm
I always carry a lip balm around with me and I go through lip balms like theres no tomorrow, so having and extra one lying around is very handy.

- Fake eye lashes
I don't wear makeup/lashes but I do attend different events/parties, so I am definitely going to use these very soon. 


- Face mask
I really enjoy using face masks they make my skin so smooth and fresh. I've used this specific mask before and I've always been left with excellent results. 


- Lush sweetie pie shower jelly
If you know me you will know my love for all things lush.. this is by far one of my top favourite products from lush! It smells amazing and a little goes a long way. Plus you can never have enough shower jellies.


- Rimmel london nail varnish
I paint my nails a lot although my normal shades are brighter! So I can't wait to try this shade out.

Candles:



- Yankee candle fruity melon
I love yankee candles a lot! Ive smelt this scent before although I always hesitate when going to buy it. As I feel it isn't strong enough. Although I really like it! The scent gets more distinct when burning it.


- Yankee candle cherry vanilla
Ive had a full size version of this scent before and it just smells divine.


- Yankee candle vanilla frosting 
This tops all of the scents I've ever had before, I love it so much! Ive nearly burnt the whole candle which makes me sad..So I'm going to have to go out to purchase  it very soon. 


I can't thank you enough for everything you brought me! I love every single item. I really appreciate you taking time out to do this box swap with me. 
I really enjoyed picking out all your items and I hope you love them all. 

I highly recommend you all going over to Bex's youtube channel and twitter page! 
She's such a lovely person and makes the best youtube videos. Her channel is pretty great. 
Youtube   

Bye for now..J x

No comments:

Post a Comment