Wednesday 10 June 2015

Leaving school and moving on..

Today was the end of my schooling journey.  Which seems so surreal. I don't know whether to be sad or jump with joy..the fact school has now come to an end means I'm finally out in the big wide world. Which is daunting, I honestly don't know where the time went. It only seems like yesterday is my first day of year 7 and I was feeling apprehensive. 
The past 5 years have been a whirl wind of lots of different aspects that make up your school life..like  friends,teachers,arguments,dramas. So much has happened during these 5 years, that have helped me become the person I am today. Ive learnt a lot from school..not only educational facts but also life lessons. It seems so strange that 5 years of work can come to down to a few exams! I will never agree with the educational system but yano, I suppose it works. 


Ive had  some good times but also bad and I honestly wouldn't change it for the world. Ive bonded with some amazing people and Im so glad I did. Although I feel sorry for all the people that had to tolerate me day in and day out! Haha. Im thankful to everyone who put up with me, helped me through bad times and helped me excel in school. 

I think the only reason I'm sad is because I'm leaving the little bubble I've been in, I've been protected if you will and the fact now I've got to leave is scary.  Also all the people, Ive spent most of my teenage  life with my peers and teachers and for it all to abruptly end is weird.  However I will not dwell on the past and I will not wish I did anything differently because its all part of the experience and growing up! Over all I'm rather happy! Im especially excited about all the bigger and better things that will come up in the future!

Bye for now..J x



Follow/like my pages: Facebook: Twitter: Instagram:

No comments:

Post a Comment