Wednesday 20 May 2015

Sorry!

Hey guys!
I'm really sorry for the lack of posts recently. With exams and everything that's been going on I haven't really had a chance too blog. I also haven't been very happy to be honest. And don't get me wrong I love blogging and everything about it, but when your feeling down or upset it's just hard to think of new original  things to blog about. 
Although I am currently sitting in the car going to my mums friends house to drop the last little kitten off and also to have a catch up. So I decided I needed to explain my abrupt silence. As you all know all 15-16 year olds are mid way through our exams.. With all the stress and revising its hard to get a chance to sit down at my laptop and write a post! I also haven't been feeling very happy in myself either. So that has also contributed to the lack of posts. 

I've been feeling really bad because I haven't been posting much.. Especially as people take time out of there to read them! We have a half term week off coming up, so I've decided I am going to take some time out of revising and moaning to plan and write some interesting new blog posts for all of you regular readers! 
I just want you all to know I really appreciate all the support/messages I've received from a lot of you since I started my blog. It means so much to me☺️. 

Bye for now..J x

No comments:

Post a Comment