Tuesday 12 May 2015

Nothing lasts forever...

These past few weeks a close friend of mine has been going through a tough ordeal..
She has recently ended her relationship with her boyfriend. Due to him messing around with other girls. I will not go into details to protect her privacy. But whilst comforting her and trying to give her advice (I say trying because my advice is pretty useless unfortunately) it made me realise nothing lasts forever. Even if you have something as wonderful as they did it has to come to an end some day. It made me sad thinking about it.. However it also made me realise you shouldn't dwell on the past. As terrible as it may seem at this present moment it will get better. I can't really say much as I haven't been through this sort of experience personally. Although seeing a friend as heart broken and hurting as she is, is hard to see. It's even harder knowing I am unable to help her overcome this sad time in her life..
But what I can do is cheer her up at every possible moment.  I  think everyone should know there is also someone else out there who is perfect for you! Who is willing to love, protect and care for you. 
'You have to kiss a few frogs to get your prince'
I cringe whilst typing this! As its from a fairytale and let's face it fairytales aren't real (which is pretty ironic as I'm watching Cinderella whilst blogging! Ha) but it's so true. You just  can't have your 'prince' just like that. As frustrating as that may seem you just have to live it out and try to get on with life and have no regrets/doubts. Because once you start regretting things you start to think 'what if'. 

Okay so I've started going on now. But if you are in a position like this I advise you to pick yourself up, dust yourself down and start all over again. Even if you feel like your world has come crashing down you should still try and find the positives in your life. Because trust me you've probably got friends and family who are willing to help and support you. Even if you don't you always have people on the internet who would love to have a meaningful chat with you! 
Myself included:) 
  
Make the most out of life.. If you want to jump out of a plane (safely of course and with the appropriate equipment) or climb a mountain then go for it! Don't stop to think just grab life with both hands and do what ever you want!


This post may be a bit deep compared to my other posts but it's something I wanted to share with you all!


Bye for now.. J x

No comments:

Post a Comment