Friday 29 May 2015

Lush product review!

 Seeing my basket full of lush products excites me! Recently I brought some new products and I wanted to do a review on the bubble bar 'The comforter' 





- Lush, The comforter £4.75

This is one of the best bubble bars lush makes. Its smells amazing! It smells like sherbet and blackcurrants like a majority of their products.  I will get at least 4 baths out of this, because its so big I like to break it into sections. Which is actually really good! Most people think its over priced..although I think the price is bang on. Its good value for money and its a good quality product. When crumbled into a bath it smells heavenly. I love the scent so much. It turns the bath the most beautiful pink colour. Even a quarter of it produces a large amount of bubbles. After I've bathed I am left feeling clean and my skin is extremely soft. The bathroom also stays smelling great even after the water has been drained. The bar is also easy to crumble and it doesn't take forever to get it in the bath. I have found no fault with this product so far! I will definitely be repurchasing this product once I've run out. Its in with my top 10 favourite products from lush. 

I definitely recommend this bubble bar to anyone who likes sweet fragrances and soft skin. ( Which is mostly everyone lets face it..) 
Don't be thrown of by the size and price because like I've said you can separate it into sections and get at least 4 baths out of this. 


Disclaimer:  These opinions are all my own and I truly believe everything I've written. 

Bye for now..J x

No comments:

Post a Comment