Wednesday 27 May 2015

Cute day out!

Today I went out with a few friends. Which is kinda weird considering in order to get to our destination we had to get a train...and I really don't do public transport. When we got to the station we were told there was problems with the train line, which meant we had to get a train and then a bus. Although it turned out we had to get 2 trains and a bus to get to the shopping centre. Which was mad! We spent most of our time travelling! But all in all we had a great day. 
When we got there we was starving so we grabbed some food. Me and Evie decided to get some Thai food! I am definitely not adventurous when it comes to trying new things. But she urged me to get some chicken pan thai. IT WAS AMAZING. It was a good choice! But its definitely safe to say I can't use chopsticks to save my life:').



After we ate we went to a few shops like primark, next, newlook, paper chase, boots, forever 21. Although walking around and spending money is thirsty work! So we made a pit stop to costa. 


 Where I obviously brought a peach lemonade.

Our shopping trip was coming to an end and we decided to go grab something to drink..I got a blueberry blast from boost. Which was heavenly.

 When we got to the station we had to get two different trains to get home! Which sucked, but of course we just got on with it. We had a lovely time and will definitely be going again soon!! It was so nice to see the girls and have a catch up.


What did you get up to today?

Bye for now..J x

No comments:

Post a Comment