Saturday 16 May 2015

25 questions tag: Facts about me

Ive been trying to find a way for my viewers to get to know me! Then Ella nominated me to do the 25 questions tag. Of course i jumped at the chance. When you get nominated to do a tag like this you basically answer the questions and nominate other people to do it.

 The questions:

1: Whats your middle name? 
 My middle name is Rose.

2: What is your favourite drink?
Id have to say apple juice..

3: What is your favourite song at the moment?
Im obsessed with 'i really like you' by Carley Rae Jepson. I can't get enough of it!!

4: What is your favourite food?
Any meal that has chicken in it i will eat. 

5: What is the last thing you brought?
The last thing i brought was a packet of extra chewing gum. (adventurous i know) 

6: Favourite book?
Gone girl!

7: Do you have any pets?
Yes, a dog, cats (a lot of cats:(.....) and also a hamster.

8: Favourite perfume?
Bon Bon by Victor and Rolf. I love it so much, it also comes in the cutest perfume bottle. 

9: Are you married?
No..

10: Have you ever been abroad?
Yes i have. I went to France with my year 6 class. I would love to go to Paris and America one day. 

11: How many siblings do you have?
3 brothers and 1 sister.

12: What is your favourite shop?
LUSH!

13: Favourite movie?
I have two, pretty women and my best friends wedding. 

14: Can you cook?
If you consider putting frozen food in the oven then yes i can..

15: Whens your birthday?
18th October.

16: What phone do you have?
Pink iPhone 5c. 

17: Favourite blog?
theperksofbeingelliee.blogspot.co.uk 

18: Do you have instagram/pinterest?
Yes both!
Instagram: jessicaaa_12x
Pinterest: jessicadavey63

19: What would you do differently if nobody knew you?
Id probably be more positive and happy.. and become a nicer person especially to people who are just trying to help. 

20: Do you think  crying is a sign of weakness?
This is getting a bit deep! haha. No i think crying isn't  a weakness it just shows you're human. 

21: Time or money?
Time.

22: If you were 80, what would matter the most?
My family.

23: If you had the chance to move to a different country where would you go?
Id say LA, it seems like the greatest place on earth..Plus its in the US!

24: Who do you miss?
My nan and grandad..

25: Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
I can't really tell..Id just like to be happy and in a comfortable situation. 

Nominations:  


Happy saturday!

Bye for now..J x


No comments:

Post a Comment